When you think of bathroom remodeling, the first thing that may pop into your mind is tiled shower walls and floors. Tiles are the perfect choice for unique bathroom designs, and there are endless ways to incorporate them into a space. If you are looking for new designs, colors and styles for an upcoming bathroom improvement project, then it’s worth it to look into tile.
What hot color and style trends are in store for bathroom tiles in 2019? Let’s get the latest from experienced tile contractors in Flint, MI:
- Color patterns: The wonderful thing about tile is its versatility, and its ability to be installed in a wide range of patterns on floors and walls. Tile also reigns in the color department. From tile in bulk to custom-made tiles, you will find a surprising array of both colors and patterns painted on tiles as a way to boost appeal in your bathroom. Designers have come up with intricate tile designs by piecing together colorful, geometric tiles that are guaranteed to draw attention.
- Espresso tones: Without a doubt, bold and creatively painted tiles will be trending in 2019. However, we can’t dismiss the excitement of earthier tones. Whether you are in love with the chocolate brown or toasted marshmallow, get ready, because espresso tones will be all the range this coming year! This is the perfect option for homeowners who want a more expressive neutral palette. When choosing an espresso tone, know that deep brown tiles can add dimension to a neutral space. And it’s said that matte finishes are going to compete with glossy finishes in 2019.
- Colorful tiles: This year, it’s all about the blues—baby blue, indigo, turquoise and inky blue. While blues and other fun colors will still be popular, it seems like it’ll be green in the lead in 2019. Choose a single shade of green tiles for your bathroom walls and floors, or pair various green tones with the more natural elements in the bathroom, like stone sinks and big wood window frames, to create mindful balance and positive energy.
- Patterned tile: There was a time when the most popular style for bathroom tiles was walls and floors mixing into each other. You couldn’t tell top from bottom, and dimension was non-existent. Coming next year is a reemergence of magnificent patterned tiles, which will put a spotlight on true craftsmanship and artisanship.
- Subway tiles: While this trend is already in play, this next year will see it even more, but new and improved. Long, narrow subway tile is here as a sleek alternative to the classic subway tile option. Both styles are lovely, but which type of subway tile is best for your bathroom is completely up to you.
With so many colors and styles of tiles on the market, there’s something for everyone. And you don’t have to wait until next year get started on your bathroom retiling project. Contact Glenn’s Tile and Carpet today to speak with the most knowledgeable tile contractors in Flint, MI.
Categorised in: Tile Contractors